• Gently cleanses the skin.
• Its oil texture envelops the skin, while nourishing it and compensating for the drying effects of hard water.
• Leaves the newborn's(1), baby's and child's skin supple and soft.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Its oil texture gently envelops the skin and dissolves well in bathwater.
• Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
Proven by science
• Significant increase in hydration after bathing(2):
Increase in hydration at t1h: +28%
Increase in hydration at t8h: +23%
→ Preserves the skin barrier and has a long-lasting moisturising effect.
• Effective nourishing and protective properties, even in areas with hard water: 98% agree(3).
(2)Biometric test conducted on 17 women. / (3)Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 60 children, including infants under 3 months, over 4 weeks, with 50% of subjects in areas with hard water and 50% in areas without hard water (self-assessment).
How to use
Pour a few drops of the Mustela Bath Oil for baby and child into the bathwater. Can also be used as a cleansing oil when body is wet. Bath oil may make the bathtub slippery.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol
Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.
100% Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol
Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.
Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.
List of ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CITRIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CARAMEL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , SODIUM HYDROXIDE
• Patented nourishing complex
Avocado Perseose: protects the skin barrier, moisturises, and preserves the cellular richness of the skin
Ceramides + Cold cream: nourishes and helps to maintain the natural protective barrier of the skin
• Plant-based glycerin: moisturises the skin and protects it from water evaporation
• Mild surfactants: gently cleanse to preserve skin and sclap from dryness
• Biodegradable formula*
*According to OECD method 302B.