• Fragrance free
• Moisturises, replenishes and soothes sensations of discomfort and of itchy skin.
• Restores damaged skin barrier of eczema-prone skin and protects from external aggressors.
• Visibly reduces rosy cheecks and roughness.
• Applicable on the eyelids and eye contour of the baby and the child.
PLEASURE TO USE
• Melting texture that leaves the skin supple and soft.
• Easy to apply without leaving a greasy film on the face.
Proven by science
Clinical study results after application of the STELATOPIA® emollient cream face
• 94% agree: soothes sensations of discomfort(2).
• 92% agree: reduces the roughness(3).
(2)Clinical study, assessment under dermatological and pediatric control on 63 newborns and children with eczema-prone skin over 28 days. (3)Clinical study, by self-assessment under dermatological and pediatric control on 75 newborns and children with eczema-prone skin over 28 days.
How to use
Apply the STELATOPIA® emollient cream face morning and evening to the entire face from birth on. If needed, product can be applied to eyelids with caution. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If there is no improvement, consult your doctor.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol
Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.
100% Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol
Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.
Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.
List of ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL DICAPRYLATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, TRIISOSTEARIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
• Avocado Oil: helps to reinforce and protect the skin barrier to promote its restoration, damaged for eczema-prone skin
• Licorce extract: improves the skin's appearance.
• Plant-based glycerin: hydrates to lock in moisture.
• Shea butter: protects against external aggressors thanks to its softening properties.