- Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film on the skin
- Soothes sensations of discomfort, tightness and itching
- Replenishes lipids of the skin
- Protects against the drying effects of bathing
-> For an anti-irritation effect
-> Leaves the skin soft, supple and comfortable
Proven by science
- Gently cleans the skin: 95%(2a).
- Anti-irritation effect: 88%(2b).
- Replenishes the skin: 93%(2b).
- Compensates for the drying effects of bathing: 77%(2a).
- Leaves the skin more supple, smooth and comfortable: 83%(2a).
(2)Clinical study conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 61 babies including 49 with atopic-prone skin over 22 days (self-assessment: a. 61 subjects and b. 49 subjects).
How to use
From birth on*, apply to wet skin or pour directly into bath water.
Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry without rubbing.
Shower and bath use.
Face, body and hair.
Pleasurable to use
- Pleasant oily texture.
- Brings a comforting sensation.
- Creamy soft foam.
- Rinse off quickly.
- Dilutes well in bath water.
- Tear-free formula.
*Newborns out of the NICU.
Safe for Mum & Baby
• Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate, patented active ingredient: with soothing properties that helps the skin to recreate its protective film.
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural active ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
- Glycerin of natural origin: with moisturizing properties.
- Mild surfactant: gently cleans to avoid drying effect of the skin.
Guaranteed safety from birth on :
- Dermatologist tested.
- High skin and eye tolerance.
List of ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES
- Patented natural active ingredients from responsible supply chains (Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate and Avocado Perseose®).
- Recyclable bottle(3).
- Biodegradable formula(4).
(3)Recycling standards for the French market. / (4)OCDE 302B.